Ellison: National ID card offer

Jeffrey Kay jkay@ENGENIA.COM
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 17:13:16 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C15750.8A0B2170

With the percentage of his revenue that comes from services, he could give
always give away the software and just charge for installation, services,
support, etc.  His comment presumes that no one knows where Oracle's real
revenue comes from ...

jeffrey kay <jkay@engenia.com>
chief technology officer, engenia software, inc.
"first get your facts, then you can distort them at your leisure" -- mark
twain
"golf is an endless series of tragedies obscured by the occasional miracle"
-- sports illustrated
"if A equals success, then the formula is A equals X plus Y plus Z. X is
work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut." -- albert einstein