DALiWorld - distributed artifial life - a fishtank web

Gordon Mohr gojomo@usa.net
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 17:58:05 -0700

DALiWorld - distributed artifial life - a fishtank webOne day I returned from lunch, and my screensaver had evolved
intelligent, self-aware, beautiful life forms. They had art,
science, a reasonably complete understanding of their universe,
and monumental architecture, most of which was devoted to the
message: "Please don't move your mouse!"

But what was I supposed to do? I had to see how the market
closed. I touched the mouse and surfed to my.yahoo.com.

- Gordon