THE DEMOGRAPHIC BOMB IS MINOR

ThosStew@aol.com ThosStew@aol.com
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 08:41:30 EDT

this just in

Don't go to the bathroom on October 28th. CIA intelligence reports that a
major plot is planned for that day. Anyone who takes a poop on the 28th will
be bitten on the ass by an alligator. Reports indicate that organized groups
of alligators are planning to rise up into unsuspecting American's toliet
bowls and bite them when they are doing their dirty business.
I usually don't send emails like this, but I got this information
from a reliable source. It came from a friend of a friend whose
cousin is dating this girl whose brother knows this guy whose wife
knows this lady whose husband buys hotdogs from this guy who knows
a shoeshine guy who shines the shoes of a mailroom worker who has
a friend whose drug dealer sells drugs to another mailroom worker
who works in Langley. He apparently overheard two Islamic guys
talking in the bathroom about alligators. So it must be true.