Slide Rule Pr0n

Jeffrey Kay jkay@ENGENIA.COM
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 13:44:41 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C158C5.BAFE63C0

I was never a free-rider, letting my finger ride back with the dial, but I
used to dial numbers by tapping the cradle on a wall phone just for fun.  I
also remember the dial-lock that Ken mentions below.

And I thought the conversation I had with my daughter about how VCRs didn't
exist when I was a kid was scary ...

jeffrey kay <jkay@engenia.com>
chief technology officer, engenia software, inc.
"first get your facts, then you can distort them at your leisure" -- mark
twain
"golf is an endless series of tragedies obscured by the occasional miracle"
-- sports illustrated
"if A equals success, then the formula is A equals X plus Y plus Z. X is
work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut." -- albert einstein

RE: Slide Rule Pr0n