Florida, of course... and more ITYS for Gene ;-)

Jeff Bone jbone@jump.net
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 17:19:10 -0500

Gary Lawrence Murphy wrote:

>     E> how many people so far? 1, 2? Negligable. I would start
>     E> worrying when you'd add two or three zeros.
>
> but ... what if your objective is terror?  Dead people do not show
> much outward sign of fear.  These attackers are, after all, not called
> "exterminators", but "terrorists".

You might as well give up, Gary.  Gene just doesn't understand that while
he may be rational and unaffected by fear as a result of this stuff, his
internal state does not accurately reflect the overall impact these
anthrax "attacks" might have.  You can't convince him, it's the ultimate
in "hear no evil, see no evil..." denial.

Fyi,

jb