(no subject)

Grlygrl201@aol.com Grlygrl201@aol.com
Sun, 21 Oct 2001 10:41:49 EDT

--part1_ba.1b6f5ccb.290438ad_boundary

i usually devote my sunday mornings* to scouring the internet for op eds that
challenge my pov.  it's not been easy these past five weeks; everyone agrees
military intervention is necessary.  today i'm looking for op eds in
prominent papers BY pacifists, not ABOUT pacifists. there are none. i did
find this, explaining why i might not find (m)any:

http://www.sfbg.com/focus/138.html

anyway,
geege

* depending on my saturday nights

--part1_ba.1b6f5ccb.290438ad_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>i usually devote my sunday mornings* to scouring the internet for op eds that challenge my pov. &nbsp;it's not been easy these past five weeks; everyone agrees military intervention is necessary. &nbsp;today i'm looking for op eds in prominent papers BY pacifists, not ABOUT pacifists. there are none. i did find this, explaining why i might not find (m)any:
<BR>
<BR>http://www.sfbg.com/focus/138.html
<BR>
<BR>anyway,
<BR>geege
<BR>
<BR>* depending on my saturday nights</FONT></HTML>

--part1_ba.1b6f5ccb.290438ad_boundary--