Florida, of course... and more ITYS for Gene ;-)

Sun, 21 Oct 2001 17:05:59 +0200 (MET DST)

On Fri, 19 Oct 2001, Jeff Bone wrote:

> You might as well give up, Gary.  Gene just doesn't understand that while
> he may be rational and unaffected by fear as a result of this stuff, his
> internal state does not accurately reflect the overall impact these
> anthrax "attacks" might have.  You can't convince him, it's the ultimate
> in "hear no evil, see no evil..." denial.

I'm not denying that people are scared. I'm denying that 10000 people are
dead. Which, if you read the archives, I believe you find as the original
claim.

Scared != dead. See the difference? Hint: scared is more reversible.