This Land is My Land, This Land is My Land

Grlygrl201@aol.com Grlygrl201@aol.com
Sun, 21 Oct 2001 16:43:47 EDT

--part1_6c.11c31d76.29048d83_boundary

In a message dated 10/21/01 3:52:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time, clay@shirky.com
writes:

> > will cultures that don't embrace consumerism-gone-mad continue to be
> > dominated by those who do?
>
> Probably. We have more money.

let me rephrase.  will those that don't embrace cgm continue to *allow*
themselves to be dominated by those who do?

--part1_6c.11c31d76.29048d83_boundary