Logo

Robert Harley robert.harley@inria.fr
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 12:45:56 +0200 (MET DST)

Yo!, whazzup...?

Hmmm...  I'm trying to come up with a nice logo for ArgoTech.
Here's the top candidate ATM:

  http://argote.ch/pics/argotech.gif

Before going to register it and all that jazz, would some of you
FoRKers take a look and let me know what you think.  In particular
does it ressemble any other companies' logos that you know of?  Does
it suck?  Would it be better in maroon with beige stripes?  A coupla
people said it looks a bit like a Magen David or a shuriken... fine
by me.

NB: Google's new image search (http://images.google.com/) rules!

  http://www.extremely-sharp.com/es/images/Shuriken11.jpg