This Land is My Land, This Land is My Land

Wayne E Baisley wbaisley@enspherics.com
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 20:30:14 -0500

> > > of all the examples.  hell, we don't want wallmart HERE!
> >
> >  If that were really true, Wal-Mart would go out of business.
>
> no accounting for some people's tastes.  :-)

Imagine my surprise.  I thought I was availing myself of a tremendously
efficient distribution system (ie, buying useful stuff for cheap), but I
was merely showing bad taste!  Let me know when I can get a pack of six
9V batteries for $9 at Victoria's Secret for the annual smoke alarm
changing ritual.  I'll be happy to add some class to my dull existence.

Cheers,
Wayne

Attention KMart Proles!  Blue Light Special on Beluga Caviar, aisle 6.