As good as it gets

jack6754@polbox.com jack6754@polbox.com
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 12:26:27

TOTAL
$45,000
$390.06
Annual Savings: $7,379.00
5-year Savings: $36,896.00

Pay off high interest credit cards
Reduce monthly payments

HOME IMPROVEMENT
Paint, landscape, carpet, add rooms/pool/spa
You may be eligible for a tax deduction

HOME REFINANCING
Reduce your monthly payments and get cash back!

Get up to 125% of your homes value (ratios vary by state).
We have hundreds of loan programs, including:
  • Purchase Loans
  • Refinance
  • Debt Consolidation
  • Home Improvement
  • Second Mortgages
  • No Income Verification

No matter which of our 50 states you live in, we
likely have a program that could meet your needs!

Please enter your information in the form below and click 'Submit'.
One of our experienced loan officers will contact you for more details concerning your needs.

Your Name required
Home Phone required
Work Phone
Best time to call
E-mail Address
Social Security Number (SSN):
Purpose of Loan required
Property Value required
Purchase Amount required
Date of Purchase required
Loan Terms: required
Loan amount you are applying for (MINIMUM $25,000) required
Borrower annual income. required
Co-borrower annual income.
Where is the property located?
Street Address
required

City
required                 State required       Zip required
, ,
Property type required
Property will be required
Amount owed on 1st Mortgage
Amount owed on 2nd Mortgage
Your credit card debt is required
Total monthly car payments.
Your credit rating is required

May we check your credit?
Yes No
(If you say yes, we can lock in your loan.)
Do you have any questions or comments?

This is a one-time opportunity to hear from us. We will not intentionally email you again.
If you would like to have your email address removed from our mailing list, please click HERE