This Land is My Land, This Land is My Land

Grlygrl201@aol.com Grlygrl201@aol.com
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 03:48:17 EDT

--part1_152.2dfa728.29067ac1_boundary

In a message dated 10/22/01 9:34:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
wbaisley@enspherics.com writes:

> > >  If that were really true, Wal-Mart would go out of business.
> >
> > no accounting for some people's tastes.  :-)
>
> Imagine my surprise.  I thought I was availing myself of a tremendously
> efficient distribution system (ie, buying useful stuff for cheap), but I
> was merely showing bad taste!  Let me know when I can get a pack of six
> 9V batteries for $9 at Victoria's Secret for the annual smoke alarm
> changing ritual.  I'll be happy to add some class to my dull existence.
>
> Cheers,
> Wayne
>
> Attention KMart Proles!

you couldn't buy those batteries in a store that doesn't eat up 9 acres,
Wayne?

shops there, too, now that it's here,
gg

--part1_152.2dfa728.29067ac1_boundary