This Land is My Land, This Land is My Land

Tom tomwhore@inetarena.com
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 07:57:25 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 23 Oct 2001, Clay Shirky wrote:

--]I know it must pain you that the middle class is so, well, middle class,
--]but that's just how it is.
--]

Preach it brotha Clay.

Now while I dread having to walk amongst the zombies of the *Mart stores I
will say that there are some great bargins to be had there, that some of
them actualyy carry those hefty xxxl sizes I am so fond of wearing, and if
you have a kid they are a godsend of value and economy.

Im sure a world where we all waltz down the isles of our nearest quiant
spceiality store for  wafer crisps and truffles bedecked in formal
attire occasionaly bumping into our dearest neighbors to chat in soft
spoken  voices about the lattest John Cheever book we have read is a dream
to many, but out here in the really real its a froof and poof visage of
why some can cope and others run screaming to the Mr Robins Neighborhood
of illusion.

bang bang  have a nice day

"Attention ForkMart shoppers, theres a blue light special on spell
checkers today..."

      \ /
       X   ASCII Ribbon Campaign
      / \   Against HTML Mail