Sniffing the mail

Gary Lawrence Murphy garym@canada.com
23 Oct 2001 11:54:32 -0400

    D> Personally, I never use snail-mail for anything any more, and
    D> so I think email is a much better option.

And wouldn't you just know it, only days before, I bought a
motherboard off an eBay vendor ... in Florida. It's still in transit.

Of course, do we have any guarantees that UPS or FedEx would be any
safer?  They too have anonymous drop-boxes, and return addresses could
be faked.  Disruption of mail and parcel service will spell Real Bad
Trouble for small business. All our enemies need now is an attack that
expands our pantophobia to the telephone system and the shutdown will
be complete :(