Let the games begin

Mike Dierken mike@DataChannel.com
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 14:58:24 -0700


This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand
this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C15CD7.010F52B0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"

Hook up some gameboy controls & you can charge admission...

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Tom [mailto:tomwhore@inetarena.com]
> Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2001 2:53 PM
> To: fork@xent.com
> Subject: Let the games begin
> 
> 
> 
> Skynet? Ogre?
> 
> Nope, US forces in Afgahnastain are flying unmaned remotley controled
> aircraft (ie not just missles) into live fire comabt for the 
> first time.
> 
> Yea they have been going into hot spots for the last 6 years, 
> but this is
> the first time they have been fitted with offensive wepons 
> and used not
> soley for inteligence but to mix it up in a fight.
> 
> http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A12129-2001Oct17.html
> 
> Specs onthe craft...
> http://www.af.mil/news/factsheets/RQ_1_Predator_Unmanned_Aerial.html
> 
> 
>       /"\  [---=== WSMF ----http://wsmf.org---===---] 
>       \ /     
>        X   ASCII Ribbon Campaign
>       / \   Against HTML Mail
> 
> 
> 
> http://xent.com/mailman/listinfo/fork
> 

------_=_NextPart_001_01C15CD7.010F52B0
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN">



RE: Let the games begin



Hook up some gameboy controls & you can charge = admission...

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Tom [mailto:tomwhore@inetarena.com= ]
> Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2001 2:53 = PM
> To: fork@xent.com
> Subject: Let the games begin
>
>
>
> Skynet? Ogre?
>
> Nope, US forces in Afgahnastain are flying = unmaned remotley controled
> aircraft (ie not just missles) into live fire = comabt for the
> first time.
>
> Yea they have been going into hot spots for the = last 6 years,
> but this is
> the first time they have been fitted with = offensive wepons
> and used not
> soley for inteligence but to mix it up in a = fight.
>
> http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A12129-2= 001Oct17.html
>
> Specs onthe craft...
> http://www.af.mil/news/factsheets/RQ_1_Predator_Unmann= ed_Aerial.html
>
>
>       = /"\  [---=3D=3D=3D WSMF ----http://wsmf.org---=3D=3D=3D---]
>       \ = /    
>        = X   ASCII Ribbon Campaign
>       / = \   Against HTML Mail
>
>
>
> http://xent.com/mailman/listinfo/fork
>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C15CD7.010F52B0--