TQOTD: What is Zeppelin bend?

Tom tomwhore@inetarena.com
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 19:42:07 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 25 Oct 2001, Robert Harley wrote:
--]
--]Google (in combination with all the content out there) makes a pretty
--]scary wetware-augmenter, dontchewthink?
--]

I could well be sporting a bumpersticker that says "My Real Brain is
Goggle"

I almost always have a window to google open. I just wish we would get
multi terabyte drives so I can have my own mirror of the net. It bugs me
when I think that with just a few well placed laws all this could be
closed off or made a pay-per-search world with restirtions on how we can
use the results.

      \ /
       X   ASCII Ribbon Campaign
      / \   Against HTML Mail