Fwd: MSN.com

carey carey@tstonramp.com
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 09:23:40 -0700

Here's the stupidest thing I've seen...

When I heard about this, people were already flaming M$, which they
seem to be ignoring.  But the oddity is, that the rest of thier web
portals, dont' have such stupid restrictions.  Try www.passport.com,
or hotmail.  No such evil.

I hope this backfires, AND that even the stupid bush admin will get
the clue that M$ is trouncing the whole judgment, and just sticking it
back in everyone's face.

This is a forwarded message
From: Tom <tomwhore@inetarena.com>
To: fork@xent.com
Date: Friday, October 26, 2001, 7:44:03 AM
Subject: MSN.com

Try opening MSN.COM with Opera 5.0, Amaya, Lynx, OffByOne ..this is what
you get..

"Attention: Web Browser Upgrade Required to View MSN.com If you are seeing
this page, we have detected that the browser that you are using will not
render MSN.com correctly. Additionally, you'll see the most advanced
functionality of MSN.com only with the latest version of Microsoft
Internet Explorer or MSN Explorer. If you wish to visit MSN.com, please
select the appropriate download link below.
Internet Explorer for Windows
Internet Explorer for Macintosh
MSN Explorer for Windows

2001 Microsoft Corporation.All rights reserved.Terms of UseAdvertiseTRUSTe
Approved Privacy StatementGetNetWise"