MSN.com

Jim Whitehead ejw@cse.ucsc.edu
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 09:49:40 -0700

> "Attention: Web Browser Upgrade Required to View MSN.com If you are seeing
> this page, we have detected that the browser that you are using will not
> render MSN.com correctly.

I suppose the logic must be that they feel MSN content is so compelling, it
will cause people to switch browsers to view it. And while I realize MSN is
one of the more heavily visited sites on the net, it's not a place that I
visit often, and I don't think there is much content there that can't be
found elsewhere.  Am I wrong on this? Does anyone on this list frequently
visit MSN?

- Jim