"My Real Brain is ..."

Jeff Bone jbone@jump.net
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 13:47:40 -0500

Tom wrote:

> tomwhore OR tomwsmf OR tom_wsmf       =2970
> tomwhore OR tomwsmf OR tom_wsmf -fork = 715
>
> thus 75.93% of me is fork based

jbone@jump.net OR jbone@activerse.com OR jbone@clickfeed.com = 1930 *
jbone@jump.net OR jbone@activerse.com OR jbone@clickfeed.com -fork = 163

So 91.55% of me is fork-based.  (*Aside:  surely that number is too low,
surely Tom cannot have outposted me!  That's just outrageous!  If in fact
true, I'd like to send a big FU to everybody that's called me the worst
overposter in FoRK history!  FACTS, man, FACTS! ;-)

> fork xent                                      = 31400
> fork xent -tomwhore -tomwsmf -tom_wsmf         = 29400

fork xent                                       = 31900
fork xent -jbone                            =  30200

So fork is only 5.33% me-based?  This is outlandish!!!!  Whore beats the
Bone?  What the hell?!?

;-)

jb