Games (was Re: "My Real Brain is ...")

Tom tomwhore@inetarena.com
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 15:14:45 -0700 (PDT)

CHeapass games rocketh. I just picked up StarBase Jeff. Fun game.
I going to contact them soon to try and do an interview for my upcomming
game print zine.

If you like cheapass games you might like Warpspawn games, they could well
be called FreeAssGames. Total costless rulesets some even have graphics.
Some great games. Im working on work up maps and counters for a few of em.

http://www.angelfire.com/games2/warpspawn/

(of note--

A new game that sims the last battle int he movie seven samurai. still
working up a map and counters for it.

Advanced Culture and Conquest
http://www.angelfire.com/games2/warpspawn/AC&C.html

Gerrymandering
Players take turns changing the district lines in order to win the
election.
http://www.angelfire.com/games2/warpspawn/Ger.html

Theres lots more. Head on over and look for the zine....Countermoves
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/countermoves

(if you have any game related articles you want published, send em my way.
)

-tom