Antigen found =*.exe file

Aaron Blosser ablosser@virtuoso.com
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 08:08:29 -0800

I'd suggest that your list server should block emails that are machine
generated and/or don't come from members of the list, just like a real
list server would (I know ours does).  I'd also suggest that mail lists
are not the place to post binaries, much less posting cracks.

Just my observation as the email administrator.

http://www.monkey.org/~kra/