Antigen found =*.exe file

Karl Anderson kra@monkey.org
28 Oct 2001 14:12:01 -0800

"Aaron Blosser" <ablosser@virtuoso.com> writes:

> I'd suggest that your list server should block emails that are machine
> generated and/or don't come from members of the list, just like a real
> list server would (I know ours does).  I'd also suggest that mail lists
> are not the place to post binaries, much less posting cracks.
>
> Just my observation as the email administrator.

Wow.  Swell suggestions, and I hope that the xent administrator gives
them as much consideration as they deserve.

You didn't deny being responsible for the message below - I'd suggest
to you that email administrators who allow forged spam to come from
their domain don't last long on the net - blacklists aren't good for
business.