Antigen found =*.exe file

Aaron Blosser ablosser@virtuoso.com
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 20:16:00 -0800

Well blow me down.  I see that my posts did make it to the fork@xent.com
list.  Congratulations on having a list server that accepts post from
anyone in the world.

You do realize this means any *real* spammer could send an email to
fork@xent.com and spam all the list members, right?

I'd find whoever runs this list and have 'em set it not to accept posts
from non subscribers (like me).  *THAT* is your problem, not our server
which is just happily doing it's job of stripping out attachments like
it's supposed to, notifying sender and recipient of this action.

Oh, and hi Mark! :)

Messages\Inbound