Antigen found =*.exe file

Aaron Blosser ablosser@virtuoso.com
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 22:43:00 -0800

So if I wanted to (and not that I would), I could just start
spamvertising fork@xent.com and using that whenever I sign up for
anything, getting it into every DMA list I can find, and that'd be just
fine with the list subscribers?

Was there a vote to do that, or was this decision itself a "fascist"
one, dictated from the administrator of the list? :)

Whatever the case, I'll butt out now with a parting shot that I'm
convinced my antivirus software has done nothing wrong, but it's a
misconfigured list server that caused the message to go to the list.
End of story as far as I'm concerned, but the accusation was made that
somehow our server was at fault, so I wanted to defend it. :)