Antigen found =*.exe file

Jeff Bone jbone@jump.net
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 03:10:28 -0600

Aaron,

These are good questions.  I challenge Joe Barr's assertion that this was
the clear will of the subscribers.  It seems to my "Memento"-like
recollection that Joe is overapplying something that came up earlier onlist
in a different context, perhaps inappropriately.

Despite this --- butt the hell out.  Fix your list / spam problem.  I've
never heard of you before, and your commercially-oriented messages aren't
welcome in my mailbox.  That's my own opinion, not a list opinion:  have a
great life.  Come back if you have something FoRKful to share.

jb