Antigen found =*.exe file

Joseph S. Barrera III joe@barrera.org
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 03:24:07 -0800

At 10/29/2001 03:10 AM, Jeff Bone wrote:
>These are good questions.  I challenge Joe Barr's assertion that this was
>the clear will of the subscribers.  It seems to my "Memento"-like
>recollection that Joe is overapplying something that came up earlier onlist
>in a different context, perhaps inappropriately.

Yeah, I know, I'm just being pissy.
I just really hated my brief fork list-admin experience.
If someone volunteers for a crap job, they shouldn't be shat upon.
That's my "no superfluous excrement" rule.
It actually bugs me more when I see it happen to other people.
I know I'm too sensitive. I've never found a way to change that.
Believe me, I've tried.

- Joe

P.S. Eudora sez I'm up to two chile peppers. Let's make it fucking three.