FoRK policy recommendation, process recommendation Re: Antigen found =*....

Grlygrl201@aol.com Grlygrl201@aol.com
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 07:24:01 EST

--part1_119.6cc1fa6.290ea461_boundary

Jeff, I think you know where I stand.  :-)  If someone signs on with
something obscure like "I don't know how I got here, but I like this list,
despite the fact that I know squat about computer technology. Oh, and btw, I
think Grlygrl201@aol is a stupid whore," then I think we should remove, by
duly seconded motion and vote, the offending non-invitee.

That said, I believe the original protest was about de-optimizing
serendipitous interactions.

My cache,
Geege

--part1_119.6cc1fa6.290ea461_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Jeff, I think you know where I stand. &nbsp;:-) &nbsp;If someone signs on with something obscure like "I don't know how I got here, but I like this list, despite the fact that I know squat about computer technology. Oh, and btw, I think Grlygrl201@aol is a stupid whore," then I think we should remove, by duly seconded motion and vote, the offending non-invitee. &nbsp;
<BR>
<BR>That said, I believe the original protest was about de-optimizing serendipitous interactions.
<BR>
<BR>My cache,
<BR>Geege</FONT></HTML>

--part1_119.6cc1fa6.290ea461_boundary--