Antigen found =*.exe file

Aaron Blosser ablosser@virtuoso.com
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 09:37:35 -0800

My my my.  Potty mouth. :)  Good to see that you're avoiding
responsibility for your list's problems by resorting to such base
language.

Funny that since the list was made available to anyone to post in some
sort of "peace, love and harmony" thing that you would chase people off
who aren't subscribers.  My my... maybe blocking NON-subscribers is a
good idea after all?

Getting that message yet?  I'm just waiting for someone to flip that
switch and for one of these messages to fork@xent.com to bounce back.

I was drawn into this when someone had the mistaken notion that an AV
warning was spam (in other words, had no clue).  Not like I asked to be
drawn into it.  But as long as I'm here, I'm going to give you all an
education in how to run a list and how to keep it on track.

Lesson #1:  Do NOT allow non-subsribers to post.

Next week - Lesson #2 will cover how moderators should be used to screen
offensive language and flames.