Antigen found =*.exe file

Tom tomwhore@inetarena.com
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 09:43:23 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 29 Oct 2001, Aaron Blosser wrote:
--]
--]I'm blaming the FoRK list!  ANY list that simply allows non-subscribers
--]to post is asking for all kinds of trouble.

I dont know what the FORK Im talking about?? Evidently you have not been
reading here for very long or your candy assed assumptions would be filed
in the dank recesses of your anusOS File Manager right under the "10
stupid buzzwords I use at geek junkettes".

What you dont realize is FORK IS TROUBLE. We are trouble of the worst
kind. We are disorganized uncategoricalable trouble that makes
anal-retentives and control freaks empty their festering bile filled
bowels into nightmare gripped bedpans. We are the kind of trouble that
defies little people to try to tell us what the fuck we are thinking or
what we should be doing.

Oh yes theres trouble right here in FORK city and it begins with a D and
it ends with a big UH. Oh yes theres trouble in FORK city and its
dunderheads demanding with diatribes dueling the dikums of diligent
dilettantes. We are trouble both to ourselves and those around us. We are
the Biohazard of mailing lists, we are the plague of inboxes and the
scourge of smtp gateways everywhere. Phear the Fork But Dont Hate the
Playa. Its just a Fork Thang baby, so chill

8bit