Antigen found =*.exe file

Aaron Blosser ablosser@virtuoso.com
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 09:56:19 -0800

Aaron Blosser, lumber cartel ID 3983 (tinlc)

Been spam hunting for a LONG time.  Wanna test our server for open
relay?  Be my guest.  Been there, done that LONG ago.

Just because I'm not a subscriber to your precious list doesn't mean I
don't know what I'm talking about.  There is knowledge outside of your
realm as well.

Since AV warnings *should* go to sender and recipient, 'splain to me how
that is considered spam?  That's all I ask.