Antigen found =*.exe file

Tom tomwhore@inetarena.com
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 09:54:25 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 29 Oct 2001, Aaron Blosser wrote:

--]Funny that since the list was made available to anyone to post in some
--]sort of "peace, love and harmony" thing that you would chase people off
--]who aren't subscribers.  My my... maybe blocking NON-subscribers is a
--]good idea after all?

No actualy we like to sucker folks like you in here so we can do a
cethatric little tap dance and get some of the kinks worked out of our Bot
Scripts.

My my, maybe the fact that your being bent over and reemed a new ahole is
as funny to you as it is to us?

Squeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllll like a pige, Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

--]Getting that message yet?

No, can you rephrase it in the form of a question?

--]Lesson #1:  Do NOT allow non-subsribers to post.
--]Next week - Lesson #2 will cover how moderators should be used to screen
--]offensive language and flames.

Oh , not only are you an asshole your some sort of retentive prig who
likes to censor others words. Cant stand the words  getthe fuck out of
dodge cause this here is a free open big sky type of place where the words
come true and the meanings get thru.

Censor this Motha Fer.

F You

F Jackie