PROPOSAL: List moderation Was Re: More Info on penis enlargement

Jesse jesse@fsck.com
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 12:59:02 -0500

FoRK is maintained by mailman.  Mailman has a feature to "hold" postings
by non-members, which can later be approved or denied by a moderator.
Can we at least turn this fature on for a week to test and see how
much legitimate traffic gets held up?  I'd be happy to do the moderation
work if the current list admins are too hosed.

        Jesse