Antigen found =*.exe file

Rodent of Unusual Size Ken.Coar@Golux.Com
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 13:42:18 -0500

Aaron Blosser wrote:

> I'm blaming the FoRK list!  ANY list that simply allows
> non-subscribers to post is asking for all kinds of trouble.

That's a decision to be made by the people on/controlling
the list, not by anyone else.

> I'm not merely suggesting anything anymore --  I'm flat
> out stating that what our antivirus software did was
> totally, 100% fine, expected, anticipated, and so on.

Okey, that means that somehow this list sent the original
message.  Since NO message goes out with a From: address
of the list address, can you please forward us the header
of the message that triggered your antigen?

Or did Antigen send a message to the Cc list as well?  If
so, I suggest there *is* something wrong with your arrangement.
Notifying the sender and any recipients in your domain that
the message contained a virus is fine -- but notifying everyone
on the CC list is *not* your responsibility, and can actually be
regarded as quite rude.. :-)
--
#ken	P-)}