Antigen found =*.exe file

Rodent of Unusual Size Ken.Coar@Golux.Com
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 13:56:51 -0500

Aaron Blosser wrote:

> Just so you all don't have to stretch your brains too much,
> I've taken the liberty of subscribing fork@xent.com to some
> spam lists that made it through our own blacklists.

That was a mistake.  Giving as good as you get is a
treasured FoRK practice, so keeping it on a personal
level -- abuse, vilification, and all -- was fine.  This
goes 'way over the top, though.

Anyone want to report this to abuse@virtuoso.com?  Oh, that's
probably Aaron, so he'll just get a laugh out of it.  Maybe
the domain contacts, or someone listed at
<URL:http://www.virtuoso.com/contact.html>, would be
interested in hearing about this rather antisocial --
not to mention possibly illegal -- activity by their postmaster.
--
#ken	P-|}