Antigen found =*.exe file

Lucas Gonze lucas@gonze.com
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 14:18:05 -0500

Uh, can the lunatics give this guy a break?  He's obviously keeping a cooler
head than others, plus the original Antigen thing was a completely reasonable
thing to happen given that Antigen can't know that the recipient is a mail list,
plus the problems of not closing lists to non-subscribers are well known and
therefore his points on that score can't be new to you.  Cursing, threatening,
attacking is the purest and ugliest kind of junk to land in a mailbox, much
worse than a simple bot notification.