Antigen found =*.exe file

Lucas Gonze lucas@gonze.com
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 14:30:14 -0500

Ay caramba, Signor Sanagendamgagwedweinini, there's just some side effect of the
interaction between Antigen's handling of mail headers and FoRK's forwarder.
It's going to be one of those ultra-picky bugs that causes almost no irritation
and takes a ton of time to fix, so the thing that's going to happen without a
shadow of a doubt is that it'll fall into the cracks.