FoRK policy recommendation, process recommendation Re:Antigen found =*.exe file

Jeff Bone jbone@jump.net
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 13:49:29 -0600

Sorry, in my late night night drowsiness I seem to have forgotten the ubiquitous
;-) in that message.  Of course FoRK shouldn't be a democracy --- the very
nuttiness of the process suggested was intended to demonstrate that it can't be.
Sorry for the confusion...

Mike Masnick wrote:

> As for the actual question at hand, as I stated in my email to Aaron, I
> think there are some legitimate uses of keeping posts open to
> non-subscribers.  Mostly this comes into play when a non-sub is cc'ed and
> has relevant info to the discussion.

Desperate times require desperate measures. :-/ :-)  If Aaron and other spammers
indeed start causing mayhem, I think we've got to reexamine the cost-benefits of
keeping the list open.

jb