Not to change the subject or anything...

Jeff Bone jbone@jump.net
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 13:52:25 -0600

A buddy of mine that was an amateur stand up comic used to do a bit about those
little packets.  Something about buying a new briefcase and finding one of
those in there.  As if you really would've eaten one --- "oh look, bonus, my
new briefcase came with a snack!"

I don't exactly think he made it to Comedy Central or anything. ;-)

jb