FoRK policy recommendation, process recommendation Re:Antigen found =*.exe file

Rodent of Unusual Size Ken.Coar@Golux.Com
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 15:43:01 -0500

Lucas Gonze wrote:

> Seconded, seconded, seconded.  noise/signal in threads
> involving non-listers is #DIV, and the flames get out
> of control instantly.

Oh, bah.  It's often that way with actual listers too. :-)

I remain strongly in favour of keeping it open.  If that
is too strongly opposed, though, I'll readily fall back
to the moderate-first-post idea, and I'll even volunteer
to help with the moderation.  Jim's point about only
blocking spam, though, is incredibly valid from my POV.

obSpam: I read most of my mail in Netscrape, and it
signals unreadness by bolding the subject.  That makes
the characters a wee bit wider, and sometimes causes
the subject line in my mail window to get truncated with
a trailing '...'  So I was particularly tickled yesterday
when the random factors aligned and truncated a subject
about 'Legal problems?  Free legal assessment available'
to 'Legal problems?  Free legal asses...' :-)
--
#ken	P-)}