Antigen found =*.exe file

Tom tomwhore@inetarena.com
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 12:42:00 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 29 Oct 2001, Aaron Blosser wrote:

--]Dude, you're cracking me up.  Listen, I'll concede to the fact that you
--]don't like me.  Big deal.  I'll also concede that while listing a 3rd
--]party email address to some spam operations is not illegal (though just
--]like you probably do, I wish it were illegal someday), it still isn't a
--]nice thing to do, and I apologize.  I was merely trying to prove a point
--]and I got carried away.
--]
--]If you want to continue to harass me in return, that's your right I
--]suppose under this incredible free system we have on the 'net, but I'd
--]ask you not to bother.  Future replies from you are just going to be
--]filtered.
--]
--]EOT
--]