Antigen found =*.exe file

Karl Anderson kra@monkey.org
29 Oct 2001 12:32:37 -0800

Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.Coar@Golux.Com> writes:

> Aaron Blosser wrote:
> >
> > Just so you all don't have to stretch your brains too much,
> > I've taken the liberty of subscribing fork@xent.com to some
> > spam lists that made it through our own blacklists.
>
> That was a mistake.  Giving as good as you get is a
> treasured FoRK practice, so keeping it on a personal
> level -- abuse, vilification, and all -- was fine.  This
> goes 'way over the top, though.

I predict that Aaron won't be postmaster@virtuoso for long...

A helper FoRKer (who I won't name just in case he wants to avoid
having Aaron go BOFH on him) sent me the numbers of Virtuoso Travel's
main and Seattle (where Aaron works) offices.  I've talked to his
employers and have forwarded mail to them, and have asked for a
response.  If anyone wants to send reasoned mail or phone calls, I
have the numbers and addresses.

--
Karl Anderson      kra@monkey.org           http://www.monkey.org/~kra/