Antigen, spam, threats and penis waving.

Tom tomwhore@inetarena.com
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 12:59:30 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 29 Oct 2001, karee wrote:

--]hate to see FoRK spammed to death on the account of playing a huge game
--]of 'My List's dick is bigger than yours!'.  Honestly guys.
--]
--]Sometimes I think FoRK needs more estrogen.

If there is one thing I have learned from fork, the biggest dicks are not
always male:)-

I say that with love in my heart, so go gentle.

As for estrogen, look what its doing to the aligators
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/nature/gallery/alligators.html

Yes Sometimes we blow hot and heavy but lets not start asserting this to
purely chemical reactions or gender biased judgments. I would hate to
think that fork would stoop to such sexits standards.:)-

      \ /
       X   ASCII Ribbon Campaign
      / \   Against HTML Mail