Antigen found =*.exe file

Tom tomwhore@inetarena.com
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 13:08:52 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 29 Oct 2001, Lucas Gonze wrote:

--]> So you admit you knowingly directed spam to this list with mailice and
--]> fore thought?
--]
--]What's in your wheaties, man?
--]

Testoterone baby, the 100% pure penis engorging man meat pulsing power
potion.

Now lucas my good man, if you think this is a great thing, to have your
list subed to spam lists, how would you feel about you other email
addresses being done as well? If you think its so dang out original, which
it taint by a llong shot, then have at it and sub to em all.

Meanwhile, lets get back to other matters, I think we beat this one dead.
If we hear from the looser again we just call his boss.

Bang bang, have a nice day

      \ /
       X   ASCII Ribbon Campaign
      / \   Against HTML Mail