Antigen, spam, threats and penis waving.

Tom tomwhore@inetarena.com
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 13:18:54 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 29 Oct 2001, Joseph S. Barrera III wrote:

--]
--]My dick is so big that if you count the tiny trace amounts of estrogen
--]in it, the sheer volume results in a relatively large amount of dick-estrogen.
--]In fact I claim that I have more dick-estrogen than anyone else on the list.
--]

Soymilk baby, Learn It Love it Dirnk it

http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&q=soymilk+estrogen

I guzzle at least 2 cartons of the Soyjuice daily for the last 3 years. I
am brimming to the eyeteeth with it.

The big advnatage, aside from being the most estronginzed swinging dick on
fork, is that I will handel menopause well.

Deal.

      \ /
       X   ASCII Ribbon Campaign
      / \   Against HTML Mail