Antigen found =*.exe file

Kelley kelley@interpactinc.com
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 17:21:48 -0500

ditto. for godsake, antigen sends these messages all the time. check out
the cypherpunks list archives (google antigen virus cypherpunks) BFD.
getting people in trouble by ratting them out to their employers...for
something like this... ?

if there's ever a FoRK gathering that i can attend, i'm gonna get the rest
of the grrls together. in a chorus line, with a sexy strip tease blues
number accompanying, armed with inflatable dicks full of hot air, we can do
the Dick Wave.

kelley