Antigen found =*.exe file

Tom tomwhore@inetarena.com
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 14:38:10 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 29 Oct 2001, Lucas Gonze wrote:

--]Heh.  Well thenkyouverymuch for finally getting me credit.

You want credit for this?

So lets see, you send someone a file that triggers a spam letter to the
list that draws a response the tone of which hopes to teach us the error
of our ways  which gets the usual forkers FU which begats the spammer
subscribing the list to more spam lists which gets some folks to calling
his place of work whcih gets you all defensive for the person you
triggered in the first place.

And then you use this event as support for closing the list.

What about we just spank your hiney for spamming total lamers with folks
with exes and call it a day.

oh

F u
and F jackey