Antigen, spam, threats and penis waving.

Grlygrl201@aol.com Grlygrl201@aol.com
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 18:32:12 EST

--part1_84.1da03406.290f40fc_boundary

In a message dated 10/29/01 3:30:59 PM Eastern Standard Time, joebar@kana.com
writes:

> My dick is so big that if you count the tiny trace amounts of estrogen
> in it, the sheer volume results in a relatively large amount of
> dick-estrogen.
> In fact I claim that I have more dick-estrogen than anyone else on the list.
>
> - Joe

Too timely.  At 7:05 this morning I sent this to a chip-designing friend,
inviting him to join FoRK:

"Here's how to join:  Write something clever to this effect: I'm Rich* and
I'm (whatever your title is).  Anything autobiographical you want to add,
except dick size.  That would be poor form.  :-)"

I wrote wonderful things about the FoRK membership, all of which he can
verify by checking today's archives.  :-) :-) :-)

Never disappointed,
Geege

* last name omitted, no explanation offered.

--part1_84.1da03406.290f40fc_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>In a message dated 10/29/01 3:30:59 PM Eastern Standard Time, joebar@kana.com writes:
<BR>
<BR>
<BR><BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">My dick is so big that if you count the tiny trace amounts of estrogen
<BR>in it, the sheer volume results in a relatively large amount of dick-estrogen.
<BR>In fact I claim that I have more dick-estrogen than anyone else on the list.
<BR>
<BR>- Joe
<BR>
<BR>
<BR></BLOCKQUOTE>
<BR>Too timely. &nbsp;At 7:05 this morning I sent this to a chip-designing friend, inviting him to join FoRK: &nbsp;
<BR>
<BR>"Here's how to join: &nbsp;Write something clever to this effect: I'm Rich* and I'm (whatever your title is). &nbsp;Anything autobiographical you want to add, except dick size. &nbsp;That would be poor form. &nbsp;:-)"
<BR>
<BR>I wrote wonderful things about the FoRK membership, all of which he can verify by checking today's archives. &nbsp;:-) :-) :-)
<BR>
<BR>Never disappointed,
<BR>Geege
<BR>
<BR>* last name omitted, no explanation offered.
<BR>
<BR></FONT></HTML>

--part1_84.1da03406.290f40fc_boundary--