FoRK policy recommendation, process recommendation Re: Antigen found =*....

Grlygrl201@aol.com Grlygrl201@aol.com
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 18:40:11 EST

--part1_f2.1126b409.290f42db_boundary

In a message dated 10/29/01 12:00:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,
deafbox@hotmail.com writes:

> Oh, and btw, I think Grlygrl201@aol is a stupid
> >whore," then I think we should remove .. the offending non-invitee.
>
> Yeah. Everyone knows the correct phrase is "ignorant slut."
>
> If you didn't watch SNL fifteen years ago, you shouldn't
> be allowed to post vituperative comments.
>
> Russell

Not that I'm saying anything, but sluts do it for free.

Fine distinctions made here,
Geege

--part1_f2.1126b409.290f42db_boundary