Dinner on Oct 31

Jim Whitehead ejw@cse.ucsc.edu
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 17:51:14 -0800

> You guys are in SFO and the suggestion is...  Buca di Beppo?

Well, the only time I've eaten in a BdB, it was fine. But, given that I'm
driving almost two hours, and now that I have a ten-month old in the house
(which means going out to super-fancy restaurants is tough), it might be
nice to eat at a more upscale restaurant.

Now, if we were organizing this in Irvine, I'd take a page out of Rohit's
book at grab the function room at Gustav Anders in Costa Mesa. A small
private room, with seating for up to 18 people, and a near-dedicated waiter.
Of course, cost per head would be more like $60, rather than $30.

- Jim