Is it THAT Aaron Blosser?

carey carey@tstonramp.com
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 12:39:31 -0800

 Alright folks.

 This is now getting stupid, and while a minor stalking fixation with
 Mr. Blosser might have some merits for the truly vexed FoRKer, this
 behavior is really lame.  At least if your'e going to post the bits,
 don't be a jackass and hide about it eh?

 I'm all up for anonymity and privacy protections, but don't you think
 its just a mite bit hypocritical (assinine, juvenille, pick a word),
 to go broadcast this guy's alleged history while hiding behind an
 anonymizer?  ITs not like the guy -really- did anything all that
 spectacular.  So he posted FoRK to a spambot.  He was rebuked, his
 employer notified and probably won't be smart enough to post to FoRK
 again. Do we need this?

 </rant>
 -BB